Book 3 1995
Style King Ryan Jacklone 1995
Recognize the photographer’s name? What a trip..
When I started traveling for skating in the mid-90’s I kept journals. During that time, I made a total of 40+ journals filled with sketches, magazines clippings, and just about everything that influenced me at that particular time.
Looking through them now—nearly 15 years later—caught me off guard. There are tons of great deals in them, so I decided to scan and share them with everyone.
The first book I dug up was from 1998. It has a green cover with an old England Clothing and Rise Above Clothing sticker on it.
- bladerstuff reblogged this from jonjulio
- seankelso likes this
- marcellozani likes this
- otakumon likes this
- timmons87 likes this
- carminecitro likes this
- meaningandhappiness likes this
- kickinitoldfool reblogged this from irollny
- fuckandparty reblogged this from irollny
- irollny reblogged this from jonjuliodiaries
- irollny likes this
- justlaughtatme likes this
- vxfresh reblogged this from jonjulio
- vxfresh likes this
- thechrisfarmer likes this
- beaucottington likes this
- kevindowling reblogged this from jonjulio
- jonjulio reblogged this from jonjuliodiaries and added:
- jonjuliodiaries posted this